Like

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Children

I have taken a few minutes out from the tasks ahead of me to clear my mind and organise my thoughts. I find one of the most helpful tools to clear the mind, is positive reflection.

The most positive aspect of my life is my family, and I come from a family that do not express their true feelings and emotion openly. For us it is almost taboo to have an emotion let alone express it so I have determined to express my thoughts and emotions as best I can. Particularly when those thoughts and emotions are positive.

Thinking of our (my Bonnie Ronnie and I) children (Jason and Candice) today and reflecting on the high's and low's I want to say something to them from my heart, some true emotion if you like.

"I love you, my children. There is nothing that you can do that can separate me away from you. Yes there are times that I abhor and despise the things that you do... but you, I will always adore.

You are never outside of my love, never an outcast, never a failure never so far away that my love can't reach you. You need not do anything to please me, for I am already pleased that you are the confident, beautiful, caring and loving people you have turned out to be.

If only I could take every fear, every tear, every hurt from you ...I would for I love you so completely, so unconditionally that I would give my life for yours without thought.

I tell you this now because it is what I feel, it is who I am and who I percieve you to be. Because I am so very proud of who you are and because I need you to KNOW this." - Dad.

God, I am so blessed - thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment